Monday, January 12, 2009

My Poem About Canada

Canada has changed me in many ways

It has been my home on the worst of days





I've lived in Canada for all my years

Enjoying looking past the Bronte Piers





The Canadian landscape is unique

No matter where you are it's never bleak





Everytime I go on a vacation

I miss my home Canada the Nation





I watch with pride while Canada plays sport

I watch sports on an arena or court





At my cottage I will spend my summer

Being up North is never a bummer





I kayak, I wakeboard, I water-ski

Because when on the water I feel free





In the Fall leaves turn orange, yellow and red

Daylight savings gives me more time in bed





In the Winter the white snow falls and falls

It's that time of year to sing 'Deck The Halls'



In the Spring the colourful flowers bloom

And the new fresh scent of Spring starts to loom



I'm Canadian and i'm glad to be

For it's a great country, don't you agree?

1 comment:

  1. This poem made me feel happy. I like the way the rhymes flow together. Unforetunately there is little imagery in this poem.

    ReplyDelete